Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
Sandcroft provides an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
- We can review your VAT workings to check for errors
Information and advice on a wide range of VAT issues can be found in the resources section of our website.
Please contact us for a quotation.